Michele Celia Lynch
Leasing Agent/Property Supervisor/Sales Associate Job Description for Michele Lynch
- Supervise All Residential Leasing of Single-Family Homes, Condo’s, and Townhomes.
- Take maintenance calls from residents of all single-family home properties.
- Prepare work orders relating to repairs, inform owners and get owner approval when repairs will be above the minimum amount.
- Close out work orders and maintenance in P2P module for payment and pay invoices for all maintenance items.
- Lease vacant single-family homes and execute leases.
- Create ad write-ups with details for marketing the single-family homes.
- Take all show mojo calls and appointments.
- Run credit reports verifying credit, employment, and prior landlord references and review with owners.
- Preparation of lease and DocuSign lease agreement.
- Renew single-family home leases.
- Do market research to set prices for a new lease and for extending leases
- Answers single-family home client calls for new business.
- Present to owners an appraisal to sell based on market research when the house becomes vacant.
- Create a budget for turnover work and present to owner what the market rate would be after improvements.
- Take pictures of the vacancies and provide to Silva to post to show mojo and Trumark website.
- Create marketing campaigns with the marketing department for acquiring more single-family homes to manage
- DocuSign Leases to approved applicants.
- Enter All Single-Family Leases into Yardi and scan leases into Trumark One Drive folders.
- Run MLS Reports, Rentometer Reports, and Property Profiles.
Glendale Community College
California Real Estate Sales Associate DRE #01121012
Yardi Voyager, Horizon, Microsoft Word
Hobbies and Interests:
Zumba, Dance, Hiking, Painting, Art, Gardening, Cooking, Healthcare, Roller-skating, Museums, Church’s, Missions, Beach’s, Music, Dogs, Birds, Nature, Photography and People