Alvin Mullen Jr.
Please email: Alvin@trumarkrem.com
Required Information and Documentation
HOW TO APPLY:
- Find your new home on our “For Rent” page under “Find Your New Home”
- Click on “Details”
- Select “APPLY NOW”
- Create a Free Account
- Input all Personal Information
- if you have multiple people living with you, you may invite them via email in the application to complete their portion. Everyone 18 or older MUST complete an application.
- Upload the following when prompted:
- Copy of Valid I.D.
- 3 most recent paystubs
- Pay the $35 application fee & SUBMIT!
In order to qualify for a new apartment home with us you must have the following:
- Proof of verifiable income showing 2.5-3x the monthly rent amount
- Good credit
- Good Rental history (i.e. no evictions, skips, etc.)
- Pets are approved on a case by case basis and vacancy specific. This will be noted in the listing details. Trumark is compliant in all service animal & ADA law and regulations. Applicants may be asked for verification from a physician for service animals or emotional support animals.
All applications are thoroughly reviewed by the leasing department and taken in the order in which they are received 100% completed. We will run a full screening that includes a credit check and background check. All applications are accepted case by case.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email Haylee and she will get back to you as soon as she can.
Trumark Real Estate Management & Services
320 W. Arden Avenue, Suite #110, Glendale, CA 91203 Phone 818-246-7221 Fax 818-246-2646