Randy A. Sanchez
Randy Sanchez oversees approximately 51 properties. He oversees tenant improvements,
monthly inspections of properties, and bid out large jobs to the owner so they can approve the
• Handle turn-over of vacant units to be listed and put on the market.
• Handle All Show Mojo Calls, Smart Lock Tours, Guided Tours and Appointments.
• Renovations and capital improvement projects to Buildings and maintain a rapport with
both ownership and management company.
• Coordinate with Accounting dept to do monthly serving of 3-day notices on tenants with
outstanding rents after grace period lapsed.
• Pre-Covid-19 He would go to Mixers and events to draw up new business.
• He would always be available to meet Vendors at properties to see first hand what the
problem is so he can take pictures to show ownership beginning, middle, and complete
Yardi Voyager, Horizon, Microsoft Word: Hobbies and Interests: Dodger Games,
Football Games Hiking, Golf, Ultimate Frisbee, Surfing, Longboard Skateboarding, Frisbee
Born in Elsa, Texas. Spanish is his second language. He has been in a relationship for 10 years
and continues to live in Burbank, California.