Silva K. Avaness
Receptionist and Marketing Assistant
2016 – Current
- Responsible for application intake: Prescreens the prospective applicants, process applications, ensures complete application submittal, organizes application material and collects application fees.
- Coordinates with the leasing process: post rental listings on various websites, schedule appointments, Initiates and tracks applicant background screenings – notifies property manager(s) of results.
- Receives insurance renewal certificates and forwards to the financial institutions.
- Collects, sorts and distributes daily rent checks, mail and deliveries.
- In charge of Company’s internal monthly list update.
- Enters 30-Day Notices/Move Outs on Yardi Voyager and notifies owners/building Supervisors.
- First point of contact for: tenant inquiries/complaints and new management inquiries.
- Notre Dame University – BA in Advertising & Marketing – 1997
- Glendale Community College – Certificate in Property Management – 2013
- Systems: Windows & Mac, Microsoft Office Suite, QuickBooks Pro, Adobe Products.
- Marketing: Consumer Behavior, Promotional and Strategical Marketing.
- Advertising and Media Planning.